BBb player requires band in the NW

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by bigbluewillie, Feb 24, 2004.

1. bigbluewillie

bigbluewillie New Member

if you are after a BBb player in the north west preferably central lancs/north manchester may consider other please reply with contact details

2. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Position

Hi,
    I play for Arnfield Brass Band in Tintwistle, Glossop. We are currently in need of a Bb Bass Player. I don't know if this is too far for you to travel but you are very welcome to take the position. For more information on the band you can visit our website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk or contact me by email little_b_140@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Bekki
    Principal Cornet

3. Frontman

Frontman Member

B flat Player.

My Band always welcomes visitors. Come and visit us you may like it and join. We are situated North Manchester in the Rossendale Valley.
    BMP Europe Ltd, Goodshaw Band.
    Contact me direct on ashwortd@aol.com

4. Moston and Beswick are a 1st section band looking for a B flat player for the area and beyond. We are based in manchester, 5 minutes from M60 motorway. Contact me on 07739 574287 for more details.

5. skweeky

skweeky Member

we do.... 2nd section, based in blackpool call Lorraine Pritt on 01253 890436 if you are interested.

6. MattB

MattB Member

Littleborough Public Band (near Rochdale, junc. 21, M62) needs you! We are 4th section and very ambitious! We rehearse Mondays & Thursdays 7.45-9.45pm

7. stew821

stew821 New Member

position

Cheshire Constabulary Band, 4th section are looking for a Bb player. Although we are based in Winsford we pay travelling expenses so that might help. We do jobs for the police, pr concerts and civic events, plus we are looking at contesting again this year. Give me an e-mail if interested.
    Stewart Thompson
    Deputy Bandmaster
    Sstewart821@aol.com

8. Trog's

Trog's Member

Bb PLAYER

Freckleton band need a good quality Bb bass player. We are Championship section band based near Preston and we pay Travelling expenses.

Contact me if interested.

9. Heather

Heather Member

Eagley Band (2nd Section).
    They're based in Bolton, not far from the centre.

10. Heather

Heather Member

..oops, soprry, meant to say. PM me if interested.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    BBb
    manchester
    NW
    north west
    north manchester