BBb/EEb Bass looking

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by skiosbod, Nov 17, 2011.

1. skiosbod

skiosbod New Member

Hi,
    I live in South Wales but due to shortages of Jobs I work in Anglesey, North Wales and stay in rented accommodation. I work a strange cycle of 9 days on/3 off in which I go home if possible. I can't play with a South Wales Band as I can't give the commitment time and there are no vacancies advertised in North Wales. Are there any Bands that require a low end Brass player (can also play 2nd/Bass Trombone) that could use an occasional fill in player to relieve me of the boredom of sitting in rented accommodation with not a lot to do? Was told one band had spaces but when I went there all spaces were filled.

2. bigne

bigne New Member

Newtown band are a second section band in Mid Wales and are in regular, desperate need of a BBb.
    Not all that handy for Anglesey but seeing as you must surely be passing close by at some point in your travels I thought I'd mentuion it!!

3. DCWOODS

DCWOODS Member

You are always welcome to Ebbw Valley Brass... Rehearsals are Mondays 7-9 at our purpose built bandhall in Ebbw Vale, Gwent.

Please call me for more details - 07949826955

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice