BBb Bass, Championship Sec N.W

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Zeek, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Zeek

Zeek Member

I am offering my services for any band that needs a BBb bass player for any concerts or contests.

I am registared with the Fairey Band, based in Stockport, and willing to travel if needed. I am relieable and committed player, and i am ex principle of the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britian and also a member of YABB (Young Ambassadors Brass Band)

I am not transfering but i am available to be borrowed for other contests

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BBb Bass
    N.W
    BBb
    Fairey Band
    Young Ambassadors Brass Band
  3. Dago

Dago Member

That's excellent - its not often that players such as yourself offer their services for free just to help bands out - thats really noble of you!

4. Di B

Di B Member

Is that you Owen? If so ill let you know whenever we need a class bass player and you can head over for a beer and a blow if you want. Any band would be lucky to have you help them out. Di xx

5. Zeek

Zeek Member

yes it is me, just let me know n we can go for a beer, n a blow as u put it

6. Zeek

Zeek Member

Instrument:BBb Bass

Section:Northwest (willing to travel)

Band:The Fairey Band

owengarbutt@btinternet.com
    or PM me

Other Info:Committed bandsperson, reliable, ex principle NYBBGB, current YABB member, only fees required are prtrol money and small fee for the job

7. Frontman

Frontman Member

Well done Owen.
    It is nice to see that not all Championship players feel it below themselves to assist other bands from other sections.
    Good to see that you have remembered the true banding background you received at Whitworth Band.

8. TubaPete

TubaPete Member

I suspect there's quite a few of us out there who are more than happy to do the same - maybe we just haven't taken the opportunity to advertise here!

My biggest problem is that I already average 30 to 40 gigs per year so I'm often unavailable (rather than unwilling) when people ask.

Pete

9. JonnyShaw

JonnyShaw Member

Just as Owen said before we are well up for helping people out, I am looking to put my name forward to help out too.

I am usually based down in Birmingham during term time while I'm at uni however I travel to band so a little further afield wouldn't hurt either.

Jonny
    jonny1shaw@hotmail.com
    or
    pm me