BB needs your help!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jun 22, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Because the housemates have yet again failed a task, BB has started to run out of ideas for forfeits.

BB would like to receive your ideas please.

Please pm BB with any eeeeeevil thougths you may have re. punishing these dim housemates.

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Dear BB

We, as a house decided that we prefer "dense".

The Housemates
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

How about hardworking but really unlucky?? :?
  4. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

As some people are beginning to display all sorts of hostile behaviours towards innocent bystanders, I wonder if a rehab programme may be appropriate?
    Or, how about punishing 2md with my french-horn-article-idea on his own in exchange for being exempt for nominations this week?!!! :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Crawford, just to prove I'm a fluffy bunny really and not at all evil, I'll even proof read it for you! :wink:
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

love you too! :wink:
  6. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Here's my advice for the next yask...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FAILED THEM!! :?

You failed them on four violations?

1) they spelled sum wrong, TRUE.
    2) they spelled allsorts wrong, TRUE.
    3) They spelled program wrong, FALSE. Not when you are talking about a program in the United States. We spell it differently here and so BB you have errored.

That is 1122 correctly spelled words out of 1124...or rounded to the nearest percent...100%

4) You failed them on the rule stating..."The essay must make complete sense, and housemates must not repeat what other housemates have said previously."

Surely the spirit of this rule is to not repeat content rather than individual rules.

Maybe they should have even failed because the word "Arachibutyrophobia" was used 8 times :? In fact they used the word "the" 61 times. Maybe you should even dismiss one of the for that.

Based on BB's mistake in spoelling and ambiguity in the rules, I think that you should reconsider your decision to fail them on the task. And if you do decide to still fail them tell that to the kitty in my avatar (you can't really say no to those eyes can you? :lol: )
  7. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Aren't we in enough trouble as it is!

OMG I DREAD to think whats next.... :?
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

9. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Here's the full paragraph where that word appeared:
    So, whichever way you decide to look at it - British spelling/US Spelling - the word program/programme has been spelt differently within the paragraph. Hence - one of them has to be a mis-spelling. Correct?

The rules stated 'The essay must not contain any spelling mistakes' - that means 0 spelling mistakes - you have already agreed that there were 2 - and whichever way you argue your point - there is a 3rd as well!

Good point. Thanks for pointing it out to us - that's another reason for failing then! ;)

I'm sorry - must admit to having missed the bit where it says BB can't make spelling mistakes.

Conclusion - housemates have failed miserably!

So, BBCbariUSA, BB looks forward to receiving your pm with your suggestion of a forfeit. ;)
  10. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

You get nastier each day BB, someone put itchy powder in your bed? (if not why not? :D ).
  11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Your wish is our command - see corrected version above :twisted: :shock: :lol:
  12. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

You are so very evil BOC Bro!! :evil:

I'll try to think of something ( albiet not an essay!! )

Maybe you should have each member come up with two unique phrases, metaphors or similes to describe how evil BOC brother is.
  13. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

In the absence of a suitable forfeit so far, shouldn't you at least update the signatures, oh evil one? By my calculations its now Boc Bro 3 - Stupid, dense, dim housemates 0 :lol: :evil: :lol:

(love you too 2md! :terrier )