BB Heist is looking for a rehearsal room

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Sop Willebroek, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Hello,

my band (BB Heist) is competing at the scaba autumn contest in Folkstone next month. Unfortunately our hotel informed the band that we cannot rehearse over there (due to other commitments).

Does anybody has some suggestions? Bandrooms in in the neighbourhood of Folkstone? We would like to rehearse on saturday 18th of October from 10 am till 4 pm.

Thanks!

Bert Van Thienen

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    anybody
    Folkstone
    Thanks
    neighbourhood
  3. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Most of the hotels along the seafront hire out halls for rehearsals. Its worth ringing round a few, although there's so many bands around on that weekend you may not find anything available for that chunk of time (are you really going to do 6 hours? :eek:).

Your best bet is trying church and community halls in the area - have a search on yell.com or google for church hall, community centre etc. Good luck!

What section are you guys in this year?

4. Bungle

Bungle Member

Try contacting the local tourist information centre on +44 1303 258594 they may be able to help. Also the Salvation Army in Folkestone (+44 1303 251379) they might be able to accomaodate you.

Best of luck for Folkestone. Looks like you are contesting on the Sunday. I'll be contesting on Saturday so I won't have a chance to listen to you.

5. We will compete in 1st section this year.

6. We will perform a short concert on saturday evening before the results...

7. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

Hurrah! That means the rest of us in the 2nd section will stand a chance... you guys were awesome last year! :)