BB Final.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Aug 11, 2006.

?

Who do you feel will win BB 2006

Poll closed Aug 17, 2006.
  1. Aisleyne

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Glyn

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Jennie

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. Nikki

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  5. Pete

21 vote(s)
    47.7%
  6. Richard

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Its that time again!

But i thought rather than asking who you want to win this year i'd ask who you most want to poke!

I think Aisleyne is an attention seeking *annoying person*! Her pathetic crying drives me insane!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BB Final
    Aisleyne
    attention
    annoying person
    year
  3. Rebolina

Rebolina New Member

Meh

Had to turn it off this year they were all doing my head in!!

Can't stand Jenny or Asylene or Micky or Dicki or Lea or Grace, or Imogen!!!

Can't wait until it finishes this year then channel 4 can go back to putting on some good t.v.

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

The in-phrase around these parts at the moment is 'Glyn 2 Win' - so I'll go with that. Don't watch much of it. mind!

5. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Ditto!

Also, Aishleen does my head in big time - she's the person I least want to win. (Other than Grace if she gets voted back in - she's a real cow!)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  6. jenzi

jenzi Member

As long as Aisleyne doesn't win, I'm not really bothered. But, I would prefer Pete to win!

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

OK, seeing as this is turning into a who do you want to win poll... I made it one :) Vote away.

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

And I've voted (and edited it to spell Glyn correctly ;) )

9. backrowboy

backrowboy Member

Did anyone see Glyns punishment for walking on the roof ,being locked in the bedroom for all of about 4 minutes wow that really told him didn't it.

10. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

It did make me giggle watching BB try to employ a "teacher voice" to tell the housemates off! Hmmm! Dont think it was that sucessful!

11. Peeeeetey to win.. I am SO going to marry him! Haha, I wish. :(

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BB Final
    Aisleyne
    attention
    annoying person
    year
  13. jenzi

jenzi Member

I didn't see it, but I read that they were going to punish him on the Friday, making him think he was going to be evicted or chose someone to get booted out. He's following in Jayne's footsteps!

14. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

You obviously missed the point backrowboy... the 4 mins he was locked in the bedroom were the 4 minutes when the other housemates deicded who should be returned into the BB house from the house next door.

The punishment therefore, was that he could have no say or part in that process, and not that he was simply locked in the bedroom for 4 mins!!

15. backrowboy

backrowboy Member

I still think that the punishment was pathetic, even if he could have been involved with deciding who could go back into the main house we all know that he would have only been interested in grace going in and the chances of that were practically zero.I think they should have put him into the house next door for afew days and maybe put his least favourite person Susie in there with him and force him to drink tea all day,Ha Ha.

16. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I'm going against the grain and voting for Richard! Why? Despite all the times he's been put up for eviction, he's survived being kicked out and still managed to keep a sense of humour whilst showing amazing people management skills. Second choice is Pete ("cough ******"). He's proven that personality can rise above any affliction and that can spread confidence for other viewers.

17. gawber

gawber Active Member

I'm voting for Pete to win but Glyn is a close second.

I think Glyn's real punishment was spending the days leading to Friday worrying about what Big Brother had in store for him.

18. Jay

Jay Member

Dicky or Pete woooh!!!

19. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Glyn to Win! :clap:

Haven't watched it a lot to be honest but of what I've seen he's great!

20. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

So, there are some people on tMP watching BB! By the way TinyTimp, well done at the Eisteddfod. Anyway, not being a BB watcher, and having a bandstand gig to do, I must turn off E4, stop trying to catch a glimpse of Aisleyne, and go to bed. Goodnight all, (Aisleyne to win).

21. welsh_cornetto

welsh_cornetto New Member

Although I want pete 2 win because hes so funny, I still think Glyn stands a good chance at winning aswell.

Do it 4 the Welsh Glyn!!!!

22. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

After Nikki's tantrums about wanting another clean towel, she won't be getting my vote!