Bb Cornet Available for Guild Hall Preston.

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by flugtastic, Jan 29, 2009.

1. flugtastic

flugtastic Member

Due to my band not going to Preston contest i am available to play for another band.

Signed for Meltham and Meltham Mills - 1st section - playing Solo/Rep cornet
    Comfortable playing any cornet part in 1st section.
    Will be going to Preston any way to watch but would be nice to play :)
    Can attend rehersals but may need a lift depending on a trip to the hospital tomorro (friday) morning.
    Live in Saddleworth

PM me for more details.

Vicky xxx
  2. Columbo

Columbo Member

Hi Vicky. I don't think that you can play for us (Carrbrook) in the 4th section, otherwise I would have jumped at the chance. On the other hand, I am always on the look out for players who can help us out generally, therefore your details would be very much appreciated. My details are on the Carrbrook Website. Cheers and good luck . Its good to see players who are willing to help out in this time of limited players.
  3. Scottw

Scottw Member

Your Welcome to come down to Mossley band. We're first section and are having fun playing Pentacle. Would welcome a strong addition to the front row.
  4. Scottw

Scottw Member

Sorry, me getting confused here, we're not doing preston either, I was getting mixed up with the area.....oh're still welcome to come down though.