Bb Bass required in North East

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Inspector Gadget, Jan 1, 2004.

1. North East Trombone Required

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details, please see most recent posts

Ellington Colliery Band are currently inviting applications for Solo Trombone.

For more information please contact ecband@ecband.org.uk, alternatively you can contact Band Manager: Anthony D Griffiths on 01670 810117 / 07734 008566.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    North East
    B
    @ecband.org.uk
    Red
    vacancies
  3. Sparky

Sparky Member

Principal 'bone needed in North East

Ellington Colliery Band (professional conductor Tony Swainson) are looking for a Principal Trombone to join them in their debut in the 1st section. PM me with your phone number if you are interested and I will ring you and tell you all about us (and the forthcoming tour to Holland)

4. Sparky

Sparky Member

Newly Sponsored band requires players

The newly sponsored Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band has vacancies for Principal Trombone, 2nd Baritone and Bass (Eb or Bb).
    Other players wishing to join this friendly but ambitious band will be made more than welcome.

5. Sparky

Sparky Member

Calling present or future students at Northumbria or Newcastle Universities

The newly sponsored Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band are looking for players. We are an ambitious but friendly first section band with an exiting lineup of concerts and contests into 2005 and beyond. Currently based in the former mining village of Linton but we are moving to new headquarters in Morpeth in the near future. Assitance with lifts or out of pocket expenses is available. Anyone interested either PM me or contact us via our website www.ecband.org.uk and come for a blow.

6. Sparky

Sparky Member

Sincere apologies to anyone who has attempted to use the link and visit our website. Our ISP has badly let us down and the site has been out of action for a few days. They are working hard to get the site up and running again, so if you have been trying to access the site please try again in a couple of days. We will be glad to see anyone who wants to have a blow and our list of concerts and engagements just gets better and better. We will also be moving into our own premises in the market town of Morpeth in the near future.

7. Sparky

Sparky Member

Fancy a dabble in the Water?

Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band are in need of a Principal Trombone. We are a progressive first section band based in Northumberland. Expenses available. Please PM me if you are interested or contact us through our website www.ecband.org.uk/

8. Sparky

Sparky Member

Newcastle Students - Dip into this!!

Looking for a blow, then come and see us at The Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band. We are a friendly 1st Section Band based in Pegswood, near Morpeth. Everyone will be made welcome, whether you just want an occaisional blow to keep your lip in or want to commit to the band. We have (another) exciting year coming up, including the Butlins Contest, Easingwold and several high profile concerts. pm me for details or email me on jcolvine@hotmail.com. Visit our website www.ecband.org.uk.

9. Sparky

Sparky Member

Calling North East Trombones and Basses

Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band invite applications for the positions of Principal Trombone and Bb Bass. We are an ambitious and enthusiastic First Section Band based in Pegswood, near Morpeth, in Northumberland. Since 2004 we have been promoted twice, recorded three cds, carried out a tour of Holland (with another being planned) and obtained sponsorship. Forthcoming contests include Butlins and the Northern Area (where we will be conducted by our Professional Conductor, Alan Fernie). Come and be part of an exciting future.
    Applications (in strictest confidence) to our Secretary George Cuthbertson (georgecuthbertson@btinternet.com)

10. Sparky

Sparky Member

Fancy a Dip?

Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band are looking to recruit a Principal Trombone, Bb Bass and Baritone for the Areas and beyond. We are an ambitious and friendly band with a good playing and social atmosphere. We are currently planning our 4th CD and our second trip to Holland. Come and give us a try.

11. Sparky

Sparky Member

MD required for Northumbrian Water

Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band invites applications for the post of Musical Director. The band is an enthusiastic Second Section Band based in South East Northumberland. The band has a full complement of players and has a good balance of contests and other engagements. The band currently rehearses on Wednesday evening (7:30 to 9:30) and Sunday evening (7:00 to 9:00).
    We are looking for an MD who can motivate, encourage and progress the band. It is important that the successful applicant is a good communicator, who is able to create an enjoyable but hardworking atmosphere, bringing energy and new ideas to the band.
    Applications can be made via email to the Band Manager, John Colvine, at jcolvine@hotmail.com. Due to summer break, applications cannot be acknowledged until 6th August.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    North East
    B
    @ecband.org.uk
    Red
    vacancies
  13. Sparky

Sparky Member

Back from summer break now so I can also be contacted on 07734 437987.

14. Sparky

Sparky Member

Northumbrian Water Ellington Colliery Band, conducted by Jonathan Fenwick, require a BbBass player to complete our gifted bass section for the Area Championships and beyond. We are an enthusiastic 2nd Section band based in South East Northumberland. We have a good mix of contests and quality concerts and an active social life. Transport links to the bandroom are superb, we also have members travelling from Newcastle and beyond so transport can be arranged. If you are interested then PM me or contact me on jcolvine@hotmail.com or on 07734437987.
    John Colvine
    Band Manager

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010