Bb Bass required for the National Finals!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by HannahLouise, Mar 23, 2012.

1. HannahLouise

HannahLouise Member

Hitchin Band are the newly crowned London and Southern Counties 3rd Section Champions, and we have a vacancy for a Bb bass player to take to the National Finals and beyond.

We're a friendly bunch of people of all ages who enjoy making music enormously. We have an active concert schedule planned this year and are also working towards the National Finals in Cheltenham on September 23rd.

We rehearse on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:45pm to 9:45pm at Hitchin Rugby Club, Old Hale Way, Hitchin. Why not pop in one day to meet us?

Are you interested or want further information? If so, contact us either by e-mailing the band at info@hitchinband.co.uk or contact Band Secretary Tracy Gales on 07782211926.

2. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

My niece is called Hannah Louise, She is the Chairperson of our band, I am the BBb bass, I read the headline and pooed myself. My own niece getting rid of me!!!!!!! PHEW

3. HannahLouise

HannahLouise Member

Hahahah sorry about that... If she does decide to do that, you'd be welcome to join us!

4. HannahLouise

HannahLouise Member

Anyone looking to join a new band, please feel free to drop into rehearsals anytime and see if you like it.

At present, we are rehearsing light music for summer jobs whilst we await the annoucement of the Nationals test piece. Alternatively, look at our website www.hitchinband.co.uk where you can hear our winning performance of Olympus from the Regionals.

5. HannahLouise

HannahLouise Member

Vacancy still open!