Bb Bass Marching Strap

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bob7euph, Mar 8, 2011.

1. bob7euph

bob7euph New Member

anyone know where i could get a good marching strap? ive tried guitar straps etc but just not comfy enuf

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bb Bass Marching Strap
    guitar straps
    good marching strap
    Bb Bass
    comfy enuf
  3. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Woodwind and Brass have a selection here and the addition of a Halfords seat built cushion helps on the shoulder

4. bob7euph

bob7euph New Member

cheers very helpful

5. Frontman

Frontman Member

Personally I went to our local Saddler, and had some purpose made approx 5" wide over the shoulder so they didn't dig in. If you purchase your own carabiner faeteners it will be a lot cheaper. I think they cost me a total of about £20.00 each.

6. jennyt125

jennyt125 Member

Whatever you purchase just make sure you go for a strap that has a belt buckle type adjustment so it cannot move whilst marching. I have tried to use bag straps etc in the past but with the weight of my B&H Imperial the strap stretched and I ended up carrying it. Not good for my arms the next day nor the shoulder burn marks! ;) Ended up buying a proper one but the saddler option for custom fit sounds a good idea.

7. STUART HAIGH

STUART HAIGH Member

I use the shoulder strap from my laptop bag on BB bass...very comfy..better than the leather ones at £60 odd quid.:D

8. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Ive got the 1st one in the Woodwind and Brass website, although it was £60 when I got it! Would never have just a single strap, much better support and very comfy.