Bb Bass Looking for a home!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Mrp, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Mrp

Mrp New Member

Following a couple years away from banding im looking for a new home to resume playing.

All my previous experience has been at championship level in the north east and london.

I am now based in thirsk and looking for a band in either Yorkshire or North East to get going again.

Any bands with vacancy for a BBb at any level drop me a line.

Cheers Jim
  2. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Hi Murton Colliery Band currently have a vacancy for a Bb bass player. We're first section and our bandroom is just off the A19. Please send me a pm if you'd like any further details
  3. westoe_horn

westoe_horn Member

To add our name to the list....... Westoe also have a vacancy for a Bb Bass. We're currently in the Championship section and practice in Jarrow, again just off the A19! Drop me a PM if you're interested.
  4. Wonky_Baton

Wonky_Baton Active Member

Wetherby would love you to come down for a blow. We practice on Tuesdays and Fridays 8.00 to 9.45 in Wetherby near to the New Inn pub. Our next concert is on the 30th August with a band bbq afterwards and we also have the Hardraw Scar entertainments contest in September. Ring me on 077 9376 3975 if interested.
  5. Malcolm Dibb

Malcolm Dibb New Member

Ripon City

Ripon City 3rd section North East are looking for a Bb bass player currently.

We rehearse on Tuesday and Friday evening in our own bandroom with bar!!!

please contct me on 07711616373 (Malcolm Dibb MD) if you are interested.
  6. hi hebden bridge (yorkshire 1st section) are looking for a quality Bbb bass player hopefully better than me to join, we practice mon and wed nights if your intrested please pm me or e mail me at
  7. nhrg

nhrg Member

Hi, your welcome for a blow at Harrogate. We're a first section band. Please see our website for more info.
  8. josie C

josie C New Member

Josie Coupland north skelton band

Hi Jim we may be looking for a Bb player at North Skelton Band, we are currently a third section band, playing at the finals at Harrogate in September.:clap:
    If you are interested, check out our website at , visit our facebook page at Friends of North Skelton Band or contact me on 07880558160
    Josie C