Battle of the Bands!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by leisa, Sep 14, 2003.

1. leisa

leisa Active Member

k so we've had best players etc etc.....

i was thinkin last week when i went to see Dyke and Faireys in Concert at the Bridgewater hall. Alot of people were going round after saying ~"which did you think played better..." and it's something ive neva really thought about but wen i did i thought although it does depend on what programme they play i could sit and listen to Dyke all day!!

Not that I've got anything against other bands Dyke just seem different to me!!

So was wonderin who other people most enjoy listenin to. whos most entertaining etc etc.... :lol:
  2. On the Horn

On the Horn Member

I'm generally not bothered about the band. Really depends on the music though, then just how the condutor brings it accross.
    I'm just an idiot who listens to anything really.
    Hell I'm listening to big band music while typing this.
  3. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

I have to agree. Obviously some bands are better than others but the choice of music they play also depends on whether I enjoy the performance etc. If it's an amazing band but I don't enjoy the music they're playing then I will probably think that I didn't like the band as much as if they were playing a piece I like. But I'm am in to loads of different sorts of music anyway.