Bass Trombonist looking for band in Holmfirth area

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by BellEnd, Feb 4, 2009.

1. BellEnd

BellEnd New Member

Looking for a blow in the Huddersfield / Holmfirth area, willing to travel up to may be half an hour or so.

Used to be a pro tenor player and have taken up playing again after a 14 year break and this time fancied the bass trombone.

Have been practicing at home for a while now and need to get out more :biggrin:

Thanks for looking

Andy

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    area
    Holmfirth
    Bass
    tenor player
    break
  3. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Band

Hiya
    We are a concert band and rehearse mondays (19:30 to 22:00) near to bradford (junct 26 M62) and are currently recruiting trombone players.
    We would love you to come along for a blow and see if you like us.
    If you want to know more about us then we have a couple of adverts on here (search for WYFRS band) and please visit our website at www.wyfrsband.com
    Hope to see you and give me a shout if any questions

Cheers
    Louise

4. Bass Trom wanted!

Hi

Hebden Bridge Band are looking for a bass trombone. We rehearse Sun And Wed evenings and some of our members travel from the Huddersfield area so a lift could probably be arranged. PM me if you'd liken to know any more details, or visit www.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk

5. Columbo

Columbo Member

Hebden Bridge are a good option for you! Great atmosphere and ever improving. Inspirational conductor and not a million miles away from you! Good luck in your search, but try these first!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  6. BrotherBone

BrotherBone Member

Hi mate,
    Wire Brass - North West Championship Section need a bass trom player, I know its a little further afield but feel free to get in touch if you fancy a blow to see what you think.
    The bands website with contact details is - www.wirebrass.com

Good luck whichever band you go to! =)

7. tuba1974

tuba1974 Member

Hello, we are looking for a bass trombone player,
    15 mins from m62 at milnrow,
    WWW.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk
    have a look at the web site see what you think