Bass Trombone

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Mujician, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Mujician

Mujician Member

Hi, I'm a bass trombone player (but only when I get one back from the insurance asmine was stolen!), looking for some playing - I'm a music college graduate, and currently a brass teacher for derbyshire. Thanks, Ben

I will also play tenor trombone at a push - (depending on what kind of band/group!)
  2. Bones

Bones Member

Hi Ben,

Was sorry to hear about your trom situ.

If you are free on Sunday 9th, I may need your assistance with Essentially Brass, but will confirm. If you need to borrow a tenor trom I have a 88H for sale, but you can borrow in the short term, no problems.

Rich Walker
  3. Mujician

Mujician Member

Hi Rich,
    I've got my old Tenor (a Yamaha) so I'm okay really - just waiting for the insurance! Afraid I can't help on the 9th as I'm already booked for something. I'm in two minds as to what I should replace it with. I won't get enough money for a greenhoe, so the next two choices are Edwards, or Conn. If the insurance say I have to get the same trombone then it'll be an edwards - but what do you think? I know everbody says Conn but then theres everyone like chris houlding and Benny in manchester that still have edwards! In the mean time -i'm going to practice tenor! Ben