Bass player

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Tubaarmy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Tubaarmy

Tubaarmy New Member

Hi all just moved to nottingham for work and looking for a band who needs a bass player ???
    please inbox and I will respond soon as I can

2. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

3. Tubaarmy

Tubaarmy New Member

Anybody need a bass player ??
  4. ireland colliery chesterfield band need a bbass we are based in chesterfield just up the motorway from nottingham
  5. Tubaarmy

Tubaarmy New Member

Hi all still currently bandless now the area contest is now out of the way anybody needing a bass player?
  6. DS2014

DS2014 Active Member

I really am surprised you haven't been snapped up. Bass players are like hen's teeth, especially BBb. Now that the Areas are done, you'll have a deluge of offers, I should imagine. You could make your advert more appealing, perhaps, if you indicated the level you have previously played at.
  7. Tubaarmy

Tubaarmy New Member

I have played in the 3rd section for the last 3 years and the 1st section 4 years before that
  8. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Did you check out (click on) the link I posted in #2 above (8th January) and then approach some bands local to you? If you are having difficulty with the link then, if you wish, send me a private message and I'll try to help you. I suspect that most bands, including those in your area, will not have someone who reads this forum regularly and so I would suggest that you need to be finding and contacting them directly.
  9. Audley Brass

Audley Brass Member

Hi We are looking for a Bass Player as one of our Bb players cant commit 100% so is wanting to step down. We are based near Stoke if you are interested, we are 4th section( just missed out on promotion) but a good friendly bunch and have a great forward thinking MD. if interested drop Tom Hancock our MD a call 07901537811

Audley Brass
  10. Tubaarmy

Tubaarmy New Member

Hi Audley is a bit far for me to travel due to work issue someone near by would be better ... Thank you
  11. we are still short a bass