Bass player - Sheffield

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Hilary Mateer, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Chapeltown Silver Band require a bass player - either Eb or Bb (any bass position available)

After several recent signings of excellent players this is the only position remaining vacant

so don't delay - apply now to join a thriving band in the Yorkshire 1st section

We practice from 8pm to 10pm on Mondays and Fridays and meet in a real ale pub afterwards :)

See our Web site for more information or send me a PM

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Chapeltown Silver Band
    Sheffield
    bass position
    bass player
    players
  3. Blades4Ever

Blades4Ever Member

Come on Bass Players and Percussionists!

We have done some major recruitment recently and only need a Bass player and 2 regular Percussionists, to complete what is becoming a very strong line up.

Ian Scott, MD Chapeltown

4. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

If there are any students who would like to play with our band then lifts to rehearsals etc can always be arranged.
    We might even give you a lift back as well :biggrin: usually with the option of straight back or via a real ale pub.

How can you refuse such an offer? Send me a PM if you are interested

5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Yeah, The Commercial is a fine establishment indeed.

6. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Glad you enjoyed it Colin.

Thanks for helping out at our rehearsal :D

Now our player booking secretary has got your number you should be able to look forward to many more trips there - at least till we have got a permament bass player.

Come on all you bass players, I am sure there is someone out there who would enjoy the real ale in the Commercial even if you do have to sit next to me in the practice.
    I don't bite, honest :-?