Bass Player - London

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Benjamino, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Benjamino

Benjamino New Member

My brother asked me to put a post here to see if there are any bands in London needing a bass player. He's very good, though out of practice at the moment. He's living in Herne Hill (South East I think) with no transport so would maybe need lifts or a band closeby, but he'd be grateful to hear from anyone.
  2. Aardvark

Aardvark Member

Crystal Palace (1st Section) would probably be the closest for him, I'm sure there are bus/train links from Herne Hill - we may also have players who come from that direction already.

Have a look at our website for contact details or pm me if you want any more info.

3. catherine_S

catherine_S Member

Elspeth beat me to it - I was going to suggest CPB as a possibility: a great bunch with a very welcoming bass section (they even welcome me when I go dahn sarf!)
  4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Fulham are also loooking for a Bb Bass player.

PM me if interested.
  5. tillie

tillie New Member

East London Brass are looking for Bb and Eb bass players. Although we rehearse north of the river we do have at least one player travelling from Greenwich. If you are interested PM me or ring me on 07886332924
  6. Andrea

Andrea Member

Hello Tilbury in Essex are after bass players. We are nationally a 2nd section Band and sitting at the top after this year's areas. We have our own band hall and bar and rehearse on wednesdays 8pm till 10pm in Tilbury. Email if you are interested or if anyone else would like to pop along.

Secretary and Flugel Horn Player Tilbury Brass Band
  7. SteveT

SteveT Member

Welwyn Garden City require another bassist! LSC Championship section, great atmosphere!