Bass Case Wheel...

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by geordiecolin, Apr 10, 2005.

1. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of a new wheel for a standard Besson bass case?? I had a "blowout" last night and my tyre fell off!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Besson
    Bass Case Wheel
    new wheel
    standard Besson bass case
    blowout
  3. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

You could try Windcraft, they do alot of the spares for most instruments. Have got wheels from them a few years ago but saying that, Im still currently waiting on a new wheel coming from them just now, think I'll go and chase them up tomorrow, alittle rant down the phone should do....! ;)

Or maybe Normans or Band Supplies can get them for you quicker!!

4. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Thanks, checked Norman's website, they don't appear to do them and the Band Supplies site won't work. Think Windcraft'll have to do. Bit surprised at £10 a wheel, thought it'd be cheaper!!

5. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Just make sure you get the pop rivets thru the metal plate thats inside the case otherwise it just wont grip onto the actual case material properly and just come off the next kerb you drag the case over!!

P.S kerbs, stairs, gravel, snow, mud, puddles, cobbles etc arnt partically good friends of the case wheels!! ;)

6. Big Fella

Big Fella Member

I have changed both the wheel on my case, thought the original wheels were stupidly priced for what they are, so bought in-line roller skate wheels..

Do the job even better than the originals....