Baritone Player

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by barrytone, Apr 26, 2006.

1. barrytone

barrytone Member

As my name suggests, I am a baritone player. In recent weeks I have needed the services of several players to cover for our regular players. Thankfully plenty of tmper's came to the rescue and I have decided to return the favour, so if anyone needs the services of a baritone player, give me a shout.

I can cover most of West Yorkshire, I am very near the Lancashire border so could help bands just over the Pennines in the Rochdale/Oldham area. Any other areas within reasonable travelling distance considered.

I could possibly help bands in the Midlands too, I have a relative who I visit frequently who lives in Rugby, so if your band is near there and you need a baritone player, get in touch. Would find mid-week concerts difficult in this area as I work but Saturday's or even Friday evenings with good notice shouldn't be a problem.

I currently play solo baritone in a first section, Yorkshire band so I am reasonably competant.

Hope this is of some use.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Baritone Player
    tmper
    solo baritone
    bands
    Yorkshire band
  3. are you booked for whit friday?

4. barrytone

barrytone Member

Yes I am, I'm going with my own band. I have friends who's bands arent' going though, they may be interested, PM me with details of your band and I will get your details to them. Sorry I couldn't help this time.