Baritone Player

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by barrytone, Apr 26, 2006.

1. barrytone

barrytone Member

As my name suggests, I am a baritone player. In recent weeks I have needed the services of several players to cover for our regular players. Thankfully plenty of tmper's came to the rescue and I have decided to return the favour, so if anyone needs the services of a baritone player, give me a shout.

I can cover most of West Yorkshire, I am very near the Lancashire border so could help bands just over the Pennines in the Rochdale/Oldham area. Any other areas within reasonable travelling distance considered.

I could possibly help bands in the Midlands too, I have a relative who I visit frequently who lives in Rugby, so if your band is near there and you need a baritone player, get in touch. Would find mid-week concerts difficult in this area as I work but Saturday's or even Friday evenings with good notice shouldn't be a problem.

I currently play solo baritone in a first section, Yorkshire band so I am reasonably competant.

Hope this is of some use.
  2. are you booked for whit friday?
  3. barrytone

barrytone Member

Yes I am, I'm going with my own band. I have friends who's bands arent' going though, they may be interested, PM me with details of your band and I will get your details to them. Sorry I couldn't help this time.