Barely Played Conn 8H for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Conn Artist, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Conn Artist

Conn Artist New Member

I am looking to sell a Conn 8H straight Bb trombone. This instrument has no Lacquer wear whatsoever and has only been played for about 8 hours in total. The slide is excellent and there are no dents and a pristine Conn case. Why am I selling it? I have too many trombones and also have an 8HT which I prefer.
    Reasonable offers considered, for this absolutely mint condition trombone. Please contact me on email at,uk or by phone on 01435 868160 if you are interested. I am located in East Sussex and buyers would be very welcome to try before they buy.

2. JonP

JonP Member

How much are you looking for?
  3. Conn Artist

Conn Artist New Member

Sorry, I've just sold it
  4. Conn Artist

Conn Artist New Member

Would you be interested in an 8HT?

Dear Jonathan,

My plans seem to be changing all the time at the moment. We are doing a lot of incredibly low dynamics in the ensemble I play for and I am probably going to get an 88HT as I find having a valve gives me some resistance to push against and enables me to be more consistent than just the straight Bb trombone. (Probably down to my lack of ability but the arrangement will work better for me).

With this in mind, if you are interested in an 8HT for £1,000 with one years playing, in mint condition except for an almost invisible mute ding do let me know.

As with the 8H, you would be most welcome to come and play it for as long as you need to so you can assess if it’s right for you.

If a thin-wall bell is not what you are looking for then I wish you every success in finding a suitable instrument.

Yours faithfully,