bandroom or lack of one!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by sparkling_quavers, Apr 9, 2003.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I got the news last night that apparently the roof has fallen in on our bandroom!!!!! :shock: Well it has been 'standing' since the beginning of time! We were due to moving out pretty soon coz the whole building is getting knocked down and rebuilt in the summer. The music etc is still inside though so it is gonna mean a big job moving all the library ASAP. We have a few options for rehearsal venues from tomorrow onwards so keep an ear out for where we shall be moving! I vote for the welfare...easy for a drink afterwards 8)
  2. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

Always said that you played to loud :wink: was you there when the walls of Jerico came down as well :roll:
  3. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I was not too loud!! it's just that the rest of the backrow didn't play loud enough 8)
  4. MattB

MattB Member

Unlucky Rach!

Just look on it as something of a holiday!

Having to rehearse in a place with a bar does have certain fringe benefits I've heard...........................................
  5. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Hard lines folks not nice to be homeless. We were like that for 10 years. Hopefully that wont happen to you.

At least it didnt happen in the week before a contest what a nightmare.
  6. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

hope you get sorted soon! the words insurance claim spring to mind!..... presume you are covered
    anyway I'm sure the welfare will accomodate!