Bandmaster/Conductor required for North London Brass Edmonton, London N9

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by North Londoner, Feb 2, 2011.

1. New North London Brass network band requires a leader...

NLB Edmonton, based in London N9, requires a Bandmaster/Conductor to take post from Monday 14 March 2011.

NLB (North London Brass), founded a year ago in January 2010, now operates independently led, traditional brass bands in Enfield, Southgate N14 and Edmonton N9, with a further new band planned for Muswell Hill N10 from autumn 2011. We have scores of players and coaches spread throughout the bands and our mission is to appeal, particularly, to lapsed or learner adult players. We make good use of experienced mentors to bring through developing players.

NLB Edmonton is an exciting opportunity as we are starting from scratch with a nucleus of interested local players and a good number of keen learners. Our NLB Edmonton Bandmaster will be well supported as our structure as a network enables us to share players, libraries, equipment, expertise and experience.

If this would be your first conducting appointment, then we would welcome your enquiry and would be keen to help the right person gain experience and confidence.

Please PM me, email me on martyn@fourhillsltd.com or call me on 020.8366.0657 for more details. A professional fee is available for this position, owing to experience.

There is some further information about our banding activities on our website at www.fourhillsmusic.co.uk

Thank you

Martyn Stogden BA (Hons)
    Director - North London Brass

Four Hills Music
    www.fourhillsmusic.co.uk