Band required 4th or 3rd section

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Hi I am looking for a 4th / 3rd section band, i have played with higher sections but do not have the time available for any higher sections.

I am really looking for any horn position. if there are no bands that require a horn i can play cornet, but would much prefer a horn position.

I have currenlty taken a break from banding and just reherseing once a week at a non contesting band but now wish to look for a contesting band.

I would prefer an band no more than 15 miles from Ashton Under Lyne, but i am open to any offers if you are further away.

2. hi, i think littlebourgh are looking for a cornet player, give them a go, realy fun and polite band and md.
  3. _si

_si Member

Rode Hall silver band would love to hear from you, but we are 30 miles (45 minutes) away. If you are interested then please inbox me for contact details :)

WOODHEAD Member

Hi, I am Adrian the conductor of Littleborough Band, we have a horn vacancy and also a vacancy on backrow cornet.

We rehearse Monday & Thursday Evenings 7:45pm to 9:45pm. you can contact me on 07770465052 or email

Our 1st rehearsal of the year will be this coming Thursday.
  5. refman8

refman8 Member

hi savewaterdrinkbeer have sent you a pm.
  6. eupho1

eupho1 Member

Hi there

Stockport silver band require a top row cornet - just around corner from you. Please check our website GREAT BAND WITH GREAT SOCIAL SIDE. H ope to see you
  7. backrow

backrow New Member

Boarshurst are looking for a cornet or horn player we rehearase at Boarshurst Band Club on Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 come along and say hello