Band Needed

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Andy_Euph, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Hi people i'm now totally bored of going out every night and drinking as I find Manchester expensive to get rat ***** and now need to get myself back into banding, so here's about me.

I'm studying at Salford uni and play the euph, i'm currently registered with Ellington band and have just played in the nationals, the band is currently 2nd section going up to the 1st. I'm looking to come for a blow and try and get a feel for the North West banding scene. So if anyone needs a euph player just leave me a message.

2. vacancy

hey andy, shame your not in the yorkshire area coz lindley have a solo euph vacancy, good luck with finding a band anyway, im sure some1 will have you, bands seem 2 have vacancies all the time, cyaround.
  3. Hi it's Laura from uni (2nd yr flugel in case you don't know)! I might know of somewhere but I don't know if a lift could be arranged from Salford - do you drive?
  4. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

BT BAND need a 2nd Baritone. Contact Helen Varley if you're interested or check out
  5. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Andy I would recomend the BT Band too....great bunch there.
  6. asteria

asteria Member

Wayaye man, BT do indeed need a 2nd bari, let me know if you fancy coming along to a rehearsal Andy (you'll find me around uni or send me an email!) :)
  7. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Go to BT, they still need to replace me, a hard job I know hehehe
  8. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

Hi Andy

we need a euph at Denton a mere fourth section band 20 mins out of m/c city centre by bus or 15 mins from salford by car if you drive. were a great bunch and rehearse in a pub
  9. Dave Barrow

Dave Barrow New Member

Euph needed

Hi - we at Tintwistle band (1st section) are looking for a 2nd euphonium player. We're based roughly 30mins out of Mcr on the A628. Give me a ring.

dave Barrow - 07967 098396
  10. peatair

peatair Member

Re Vacancy

Hawk Green (Marple) Band have a Euphonium vacancy. Our new MD is a 2nd Year student at Salford. Every opportunity with us to do any solos you wish, try any arrangements you write etc. Based in Marple - about 4 miles from Stockport. Please send me E Mail if interested
  11. Camp Jimmy

Camp Jimmy New Member

Denton Band

It's a cheap pub too! Ideal for us Students.