Band Gigs in Tenby Area in August

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by satchmo101, Aug 7, 2009.

1. satchmo101

satchmo101 Member

Ay up !,

Going on hol to Tenby next week and wondered if any local bands need an extra cornet for concerts ?.

I know trying to get a gig when on holiday might sound a bit obsessive, but we have one of our biggest concerts of the year the day after I get back (22nd) and also the nationals in a month so I can't afford to let my lip go totally.

Tried to find out about local bands on the internet but details are sparse - can't seem to find anything about Tenby town band.

Cheers

Mark

2. Unfortunatly tenby town band are virtually non existent i dont think they have a full band let alone a website and they dont usually have many concerts if you fancy coming to a rehersal in goodwick they practise on mondays and fridays starting at 7.30 in a green shed next to the chip shop in goodwick. Contact me for more details.

3. satchmo101

satchmo101 Member

Shame about Tenby band. Have seen them most times we've been down to Tenby. Nothing better than a band by the seaside !. Thanks for the offer of practising with you, but if I can't get something pretty local to Tenby, it looks like a week of Silent Brass or possibly cliff top cornetting.

Cheers

Mark