Badgers, monkeys and other cute animal photos!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Aug 31, 2006.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Since the photos were taking the 'Fear Of Flying' thread off topic, I have taken Flutey's request to start a new one with animals and cuteness as the focus .... :tup

[​IMG] cute! :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    animal photos
    photos
    request
    Badgers
    monkeys
  3. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

A pink badger! Actually that is about the colour of it now since it got faded in the sun. Was previously a lovely cerise. Must re-dye it soon...
    BMB
    xx

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

[​IMG] ..... :p

6. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh:) :) :) :)

7. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it!

8. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

[​IMG] ... buddies! :)

9. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

aww! I like the cute pics!

10. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

OK, Brassneck, a challenge for you:

The (other) thread is 'Fear of Flying' - do you have a pic of a badger flying happily? :)

(Or even just flying ;) )

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2006
  11. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I'll have to look ... here's one during take-off though! (look at the dust)

[​IMG]

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    animal photos
    photos
    request
    Badgers
    monkeys
  13. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I'm very impressed by your seemingly endless supply of badger pictures. I bet you were in the Scouts, weren't you? Always prepared - even for the eventuality that somebody might ask you for a picture of a flying badger! :rolleyes: :tongue:

14. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- but you already know, badgers have a fear of flying and they have to go through therapy sessions to overcome it ... :cool:

[​IMG]

15. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- Boys Brigade actually (until I was 14 and then totally immersed into banding bar school football and badminton teams) :tongue: The fact is that I have never seen a live badger although in my area there is meant to be a healthy population. Squirrels, foxes, deer, pheasant etc. I see on a regular basis but no badger! :frown:

16. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Now this is what badgers like. Although the therapist could be a little more masculine to have any real effect?;)
    And where did you get the picture of LittleBabyBadger from?! That's exactly what she looked like...
    BMB
    xx

17. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

We have lots of badgers here... one little so and so ate ALL my next door neigbours carrots in his vegetable plot... and it was a lot of carrots! It then squidged its way through the meshy/chicken wire fence into our garden.... and our dog escaped next door :tongue:

Me and friend once sat up all night badger spotting... I didn't spot any because I fell asleep :tongue:

18. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

One way I have told to entice badgers to your garden is to offer them some pizza ... pepperami with extra cheese is requested quite often! :D

[​IMG]

19. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- haven't quite found a pic of a badger in commercial flight, but someone sent me this featuring the one and only stunt-plane badger pilot posing on behalf of his new sponsor! ;)

[​IMG]

20. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

That Badger looks happy enough to me! Soooo cute- any more Badger pics?! (maybe you should start a thread about cute badger photos!)

21. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- maybe we should ask BMB (bigmamabadger) to show us her photo album? ;)

22. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Good idea :wink: but i'm sure your photos of badgers are just as sweet (no BMB, I don't mean to say that LittleBabyBadger isn't cute...!)