Bad Lads Army

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ian perks, Jul 27, 2006.

1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Who is watching the current series of Bad Lads army?
    What do you think of it.?
    Who do you think is the best Corpral in charge of his platoon;
    Corpral Murray.
    Corpral Nayokys.
  2. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Not watching this series but watched the last one. For my money, Corporal Murray
  3. yeah i love it!!! i think itd be great fun doin that!! :)
    i defo think corporal nayokys is the best, altho theyr both pretty cool!
  4. Bungle

Bungle Member

I watch it, I find it very funny when these so called hard nuts are scared of spiders; heights; snakes; blood and burst into tears. Its quite impressive at the end of the series when you see how they have turned their attitude around.
  5. fulcherc

fulcherc Member

Definitely - love it.

I like both Corporals and like the previous respondant, love the end result.

As is often mentioned, "Bring back national service"????????? :rolleyes:
  6. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Murray, without a doubt. There's nothing like a rock hard glaswegian NCO to remind you what a soft ponce you really are...
  7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

You speak as from personal experience, Dragon Boy...
    Haven't watched it cos it clashes with practice nights but the idea is good. I like the idea of chavscum being made to face the reality of what they are and cry.
  8. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Set your video for it like i do it clashes with our band practis enights but i see it on wednesdays
  9. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Tonight the Bad Lads go the the Slaughterhouse that will sort them out
  10. The other son

The other son Member

I think it's great, just kinda miffed it's only on once a fortnight throught the damned football
  11. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well i had to laugh at it last night the one group went in and the smell got to them and when they started to cover up thier faces that made it even worse ,its agood job they dont have to go to the slaughterhouse every day like i do to go and collect the meat while the slaughtering is going on. I will admit it does smell a little but you get used to it after a while.
    Also the slaughtermans job is highly skilled when you see them stip a beast down ready, cut into sides of beef which then are cut into a hind quater and forquater and are then boned out defated and trimmed ready for joints ,steaks etc by your BUTCHER.
  12. bigmamabadger

Nookie by name, Nookie by nature though, eh?;)
  13. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Forget the Corporals (although I must admit to having a soft spot for Nookie!!!) what about the divinely rude and abusive Provost Sergeant???! Wish he could come into surgery and put some of my skanky teenagers in their place...

Cracking series though - long may it continue!

Rach x
  14. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

15. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

its the last one in the series on tuesday night :
    who will get to do the parashoot jump??
  16. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well i think this as so far been the best series.
    It would be good now 3 series have been done the programme could catch up with those who have been on it and see if they have gone back to been louts and layabouts etc.
    Does any one else agree?
  17. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

My video conked out at the end of the passing out parade - hiss! Why put it on so late ITV?? One of the few decent programmes and yet again the schedulers mess up!

Did you know Nooky is available as an after dinner speaker??! Get him to the Nationals as Deportment judge!

Rach x
  18. bigmamabadger

How cool would that be! I can think of some people I'd just luuuurve for Nooky to shout at!
  19. ian perks

ian perks Active Member