Bad Habits :(

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Key2207, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Hi! :)

I was just randomly thinking about bad habits I have and wondering what bad habits other people have. My worst habit has got to be swearing :oops: even though I hate it! It just sounds horrible :frown: .

So what's your worst habit??
  2. six pints

six pints Active Member

i'm practically perfect in everyway...

and i cant say here. there are spies everywhere
  3. My worst habit has to be that im soo clumsy! i can trip over fresh air if i wanted to.! I was once at a mates house and i was just walking across a flat room and i managed to fall over! lol. How i did it i don't actually know yet!! And yes i was sober lol!
    So there you go. The other bad habit i have is to somehow drop/throw things that seem impossible to drop. Eg i managed to drop my euph off my back when in a gig bag. or mutes they are a fvourite to chuck at the 2nd euph player. :oops: :tongue:
  4. persins

persins Member

swearing would have to be one of my top few too.
    Maybe drinking too much? Perhaps throwing the odd mute could be classed as a bad habit? Not sure!!
  5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Pessimism. The glass is always half empty, although I'm getting better at filling it up.
    And of course, others seem to fin my wit, charm and devastating good looks annoying. It's just jealousy.
  6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Forgetfulness. I'm hopeless. I turn up to sixth form with no work, band with no music, concerts with no mouthpiece, bow tie, lyre, you name it, I've forgotten it. It drives me (not to mention everyone else) barmy. I've also started losing track of time. If I'm reading, listening to music or doing anything where I'm on my own I can think five minutes has passed when it's actually been 30 mins...2 hours...which generally means I'm late for absolutely everything. :(
    I suppose looking at my watch would be a solution.
  7. 1alexm

1alexm Member

i would say that i pick my nose in public, but that would be a lie.
    i suppose my worse habit is being stupid.
  8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

OK where do I start? I'm clumsy, very rarely look where I'm going or who I'm walking into... Im very forgetful, I do mean to pack books and do homeowrk I just forget. And thats about it. Although when it comes to band I nearly always remember stuff...
  9. The other son

The other son Member

I tend to look more standoffish and miserable than I actually am.
    I talk very quietly, if at all
    I dont look very approachable - even though I have time for everyone

hell - I'm a student, I've got time by the bucketfull
  10. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

well ive always had the bad habbit of biting my nails too much spess when im nervous
  11. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Ha. My life is just one bad habit! Clumsy, forgetful, can't follow directions, paint whole rooms with gloss paint by mistake.........
  12. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

disorganised and forgetful. I'm sure other people could tell you I have loads more bad habits, but I ain't about to admit to them first! ;)
  13. It would make them nice and shiny, and easy to wash though ;)
  14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Yeah, however how do you wash the paint off your arms and legs? 2 days of scrubbing them silly, those speckles are just not moving!
  15. Don't suppose it was beige and you could join the speckles up for a nice tan!
    Play dot to dot in band if you get bored and see what you can make
    Last edited: May 4, 2006
  16. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Winding People up and see them bite back (Hint Hint )