BackrowBloke

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by backrowbloke, Oct 7, 2005.

1. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Hmm... how to introduce yourself ?

Real name for those that don't know me is Gary. Currently playing with Langley & have been for 2 years now (has it been that long :rolleyes: ) since coming back from 'retirement'.
    I has an 8 year break from banding as I got fed up with the politics etc... nice to see things have improved over that time in the movement (!)

Prior to retirement, I played with Sovereign Brass & spent 10 years with Staffordshire & I have always played back row (though sometimes been seconded screaming to front row ;)).
    I love perfomring concerts, really really dislike contesting :mad:

Live in Bromsgrove with my daughter (who also is a budding backrow player)

Hmmm..... this is like filling in a profile for datingdirect.com :sup

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    name
    backrow player
    break
    concerts
    datingdirect.com
  3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

All hail the back row players who are comfortable, confident and happy where they are!

In my opinion, nothing improves the sound of a band more than having the back row parts, etc. played properly. Doesn't really matter how good the top players are if the rest of the band can't play their parts.

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi there BRB and a belated... :hi

You never know though eh....:wink: despite being married to MLHP I was auctioned off on here recently...:biggrin::biggrin:

5. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

Hear, hear... the back row is the best place to be! I love it!

The only downside tends to be all those off-beats.

6. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I met Gary in Bromgrove about a year ago...and except for his reliance on Guinness, he is a swell guy :p

7. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Mmmmm.....:guiness