Backrow Cornet and Bass Trom !

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by sparkling_quavers, Jan 5, 2003.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    line-up
    @bestwoodblackdiamonds.org.uk
    Backrow Cornet
    Bass Trom
    email
  3. timbloke

timbloke Member

if you're ever short of a bass tromb at any gigs, let me know, i'll see if I can make it down.

Tim ;)

4. sparkling_quavers

:D cheers Tim. You didn't need to tell me that...you are already on my list of potential 'guests' including zanna, ju, emma, colin and holly as well 8) 8) 8) 8) Hope the rehearsals are coming together well.....i will cya there! Are you doing NNEMBA? cya on the 18th for the social :roll: :lol:

5. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

If it helps anyone who may be thinking of coming to Bestwood just to see what we are like, we do now rehearse two nights a week Tuesdays and Thursdays. We still require more cornets, trombone and a Euph to cover one of the Euph players who is many miles away from here!

6. sparkling_quavers

We are still looking for a Solo Euph, Trom, Cornets (either front row or backrow could be accomodated) and also another Bass could come in handy!

Just to repeat Tuesdays/Thursday 8pm for full info on rehearsals email myself on xrayx19@hotmail.com or check online www.bestwoodblackdiamonds.org.uk as as I said in another post we have had a few probs with our bandroom and it is gonna be a few months till we get our brand-spanking new one!!! :D

7. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I've heard that the new look bandroom will have its own bar......not sure whether the beer pumps will be switched on at rehearsals though! :)