Back Row Cornet player looking for..........

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Dave 2nd2nd Cornet, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

I know I may have left this a little late but, I will be staying on Anglesey for the next couple of weeks and am looking for a band resonably local to the island to rehearse with. Currently playing 2nd Cornet with 4th section band.

2. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Try sending a pm to dyl or nickjbeaumarisband; beaumaris are the only band on Anglesey that I can think of off the top of my head, but Deiniolen's not too far away. You could also try Llanrug, but I don't know who you could contact.

3. rebecca

rebecca Member

Menai Bridge are a band on Anglesey as well as Beaumaris. PM Stopher! He's the conductor.

4. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Menai Bridge , Beaumaris , Deiniolen all pretty close to each other , and will get a great welcome wherever you go.what part of Anglesey are you staying at?
    cheers

5. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

Thanx for the replies, as i stated, i think i may have left it a tad late as we are off Saturday morning, so won't have much time to contact anyone now. Thought it could have helped to keep mi lip in and possibly help a band with players missing due to holidays etc.
    We are staying close to Benllech Nick.

6. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Oops! :oops: How could I forget Menai Bridge? Many's the time Northop Youth were pipped to the top prize by Menai Bridge Youth at the rally in Kelsterton in my formative years. The scars run deep, I can tell you....:mad: