Bach Trumpet Case

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by melbo, Jan 3, 2008.

1. melbo

melbo New Member

I've just bought a Bach S1 Trumpet which is lovely but didn't come with a case! I was just wondering if anyone had a Bach case that they didn't want. I would be happy to pay for it or part exchange it for the small hard case that I bought to bring it home in!

The man in the shop said that the Strad comes with a case which many people don't use as they have other cases / gig bags at that level.

If anyone has one doing nothing then please let me know! :eek:)

Cheers!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    case
    part exchange
    anyone
    home
    Bach
  3. Vegasbound

Vegasbound Active Member

Try ringing Phil Parker Ltd 0207486 8206

as they often have single bach cases, most players dont take the case as they can get more of the instrument and most students/Pro's have double gig bags

4. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

Why do you want a Bach case?

Personally I would be looking at a different (better?) case, such as the Torpedo Bags (simply the strongest case I have ever come across) - if protection is an issue, these cannot be beaten.

5. JamesResurgam

JamesResurgam Member

I have a couple of Bach single cases spare, as well as a Bach quad case.

David James

6. pagliacci

pagliacci Member

I'm looking at the torpedo case, are the internal dimensions big enought to fit a typical cornet (given they're a bit taller than the average trumpet)?

7. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

I have torpedo case for trumpet. I'm don't think a cornet would fit in it. I'm not sure they do cases for cornet. The trumpet fits quite snugly as is pretty well protected.

8. pagliacci

pagliacci Member

thanks David, would the same go for a soprano cornet do you think (might be marginally shorter) thanks,

9. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

Hmm, I haven't tried squeezing a sop into the torpedo.. but don't think it would fit either. If you consider trumpets to be long and thin, cornets to be short and fat! Rude as it sounds, they are designed to have long thin things shoved into them, rather that short fat things! :)

fnar fnar...