Bach Flugel for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tenorhorndavid, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I am looking to sell my Bach Stradivarius 183 Flugel as I have recently moved on to horn.

It is a lacquer instrument in good condition, there are two small dents but nothing major. It is a beautiful instrument and the only reason i'm looking to sell is because i'm now on tenor horn.

Just putting it here to gauge whether there is any interest. I would be looking for about £800-850 but that is obviously negotiable. I will also put a few photos on later in the week, but if anyone is interested PM me. It comes with a Bach hard case, and I will also throw in a couple of mouthpieces, a flugel stand and a some music!!

2. Just a quick update. Had a bit of interest but if anybody else is interested just PM and I will send you some photos. As far as asking price is concerned I’m now looking for about £650 o.n.o. so if you are interested just let me know.
  3. dizzystinker

dizzystinker Member

Can you send me some photos?
  4. mel

mel Member

Flugel for sale

Can I just say, for anyone who is interested in buying the Bach strad, I have one and is a fab instrument with a lovely tone. Wouldn't play any other flugel. :clap:
  5. The bach flugel is still for sale so PM me if interested!
    If i get no offers in the next few weeks i'll be putting the flugel on ebay...................
  6. Flugelgeoff

Flugelgeoff Member

Is this horn still for sale? If so can you send photos. More info on dents would be appreciated