Baby Wilson

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Bass Trumpet, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Hi Folks,

Sarah and I are pleased to announce the birth of our first child at 5.17pm today, Tuesday 27th June. Peter David weighed in at a very healthy 7lb 0oz and both mother and baby are doing fine.

Many apologies if I don't finish any arguements I might be in the middle of, but I might be a tad busy over the next 18 years or so......
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Congratulations Duncan... believe me - it gets better and better :)

PS: pics please...:)
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Aww congratulations. :clap:
  4. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Aww congratulations Duncan, am sure you will be a fine parent, and I'm sure Peter David will be a fine trombone player after his father!!
  5. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Congratulations Duncan!

In honour of this I shall buy Aunty Rachel a drink tonight, please make sure she passes it on to you!

Congratulations and welcome to the sleepless club!!!!!!;)

Nothing quite like becoming a parent.
  7. Bass Trumpet

Thanks all for your messages. I'm not very technical, so I just put a quick piccie as my avatar. Both mother and baby are fine and will probably be home this evening.
  8. Bass Trumpet

Three years down the line and it's time for another! Adam John Wilson was born at 9.03am this morning (5th July 2009) weighing 8lb 4oz. Both mum and baby are doing very well!

Attached Files:

9. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

Congratulations :)
  10. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Congratulations Duncan et al :D
  11. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:clap: ... congratulations!
  12. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

What a gorgeous wee thing - mum or dad's good looks and temperament? :D Congratulations to you both! :clap:
  13. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Well Done !! :)
  14. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Awesome Dunc!

Congrats, mate!
  15. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Congrats to everyone!! :)

Well done!
  16. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Congratulations Duncan and Mrs Wilson. That'll buqqer up your practice regime!
  17. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Congratulations! May they bring you many years of happiness, and either play flugel or bass trom!
  18. Bass Trumpet

What regime?

Thanks to all who have sent good wishes. Eight days down the line and little Adam seems to have got the hang of things - feeding and sleeping well.

I was rather hoping both my boys are going to do something more financially rewarding!
  19. Bass Trumpet

Here we go again. Probably about time I tied a knot in it. Rebecca Alys Wilson was born yesterday at 12.09am weighing in at a rather hefty 9lb 8.5oz. Mum and daughter are doing well and came home today. Peter and Adam are very proud big brothers!

Attached Files:

20. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Congratulations Duncan. Soon have enough for your own band!! :eek::clap::biggrin: