AW Parker (Drybrook) Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by davethehorny, May 23, 2010.

1. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band - West of England 4th section - require either Eb or BBb Bass player to complete line up.

Full program of concerts and contests for 2010 - Wychavon and GBBA Contests - and hopefully promotion from 4th Section at Areas 2011 (joint 2nd highest ranked band in section for 2011).

Interested players can apply by contacting Dave Harding on 07891 032057, d.harding@tiscali.co.uk or by visiting our website www.drybrookband.co.uk

All applications will be treated in confidence.

2. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

BBb Bass Player - Are You The One?

Just one BBb bass player neeed to complete line up for contest season.

Band is looking forward to busy contest and concert season to end 2010.

3. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

Post Area Vacancies

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band - 4th Section West of England - are looking to fill Bb Bass and 1st Baritone seats after the area contest.

The band is currently 2011 GBBA Entertainment Champions (both Overall and 4th Section), 2010 Blaenavon 4th Section Champions, 2010 GBBA Test Piece & March Champions & 2010 Wychavon Entertainment 4th Section Champions. 4th place at the Area Contest being the blott on a perfect contest year.

The bands is currently working very hard to give a good account of themselves at the West of England Area Contest on the 12th of March and hopefully gain promotion to the 3rd Section.

Busy contest schedule with planned entries to : - Ebbw Vale, Weston-super-Mare, Wychavon, Blaenavon & GBBA Contest in 2011.

Applications are invited in confidence to band Secretary David Harding on 07891 032057 or d.harding@tiscali.co.uk

To find out more about the band, visit our website www.drybrookband.co.uk

4. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

AW Parker (Drybrook) Band - MD Vacancy

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band invites applications for the position of Musical Director.

Newly promoted to the 3rd Section (West of England) for 2012, the band are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Musical Director to help them build on their recent successes (five wins in the last seven contests).

The band are looking forward to a busy Summer program, followed by four contests in the Autumn in readiness for 2012. The successful applicant can look forward to conducting a full band with excellent attendance at all rehearsals.

Practices are twice weekly - Friday and Sunday evenings in the bands own purpose built bandroom.

Applications should be sent in confidence to band Secretary David Harding - secretary@drybrookband.co.uk no later than 17th June 2011.
    [FONT=&quot]

For more information please contact David Harding on 07891 032057

[/FONT]

5. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band is still trying to find that elusive BBb Bass player to complete their line up for the forthcoming West of England Regional Contest in Torquay.

The band (now promoted to the 3rd Section) are looking forward to a busy 2012 and plan to take part in at least 7 contests during the year.

Anyone interested in playing should contact Secretary David Harding on 07891 032057 or secretary@drybrookband.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

6. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band is still trying to find that elusive BBb Bass player to complete their line up for the forthcoming West of England Regional Contest in Torquay.

The band (now promoted to the 3rd Section) are looking forward to a busy 2012 and plan to take part in at least 7 contests during the year.

Anyone interested in playing should contact Secretary David Harding on 07891 032057 or secretary@drybrookband.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

7. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

All seats now filled ready for Area Contest with a cornet player rising to the challenge of playing a proper instrument (BBb Bass).

Always a warm welcome guaranteed to anyone fancying a blow - be it permanent or just visiting on holiday. Don't be scared, just PM to let me know you are coming along.

8. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band have a vacancy for a cornet player to complete its line up for the forthcoming 2013 Area Contest in Torquay.

The vacancy is subject to ability and the band are open to applications for either front or back row positions.

Please PM me in confidence or call me on 07891 032057 to discuss the vacancy further.

9. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band are looking for a solo cornet player and a percussionist - to join the band after the regional contest in Torquay.

The band enjoys a reasonably full contest diary mixed in with good standard concerts but very few summer engagements.

Working under our excellent MD Josh Ruck and professional mentor Michael Fowles, we have big plans for the future and wish to encourage ambitious players to join us.

Please PM me in confidence or call me on 07891 032057 to discuss either vacancy further.

10. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band are still looking for that elusive Solo Cornet player to complete their lineup for 2013.

Following two consecutive promotions, the band is now established in the 2nd Section - West of England - and are looking to strengthen further to push for another promotion at the 2014 Area contest.

Working under the baton of Josh Ruck and with professional mentor Michael Fowles, the band have big plans for the future and wish to encourage ambitious players to join us.

Please PM me in confidence or call me on 07891 032057 to discuss either vacancy further.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    AW Parker
    Drybrook) Band Vacancies The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band - West of England
    Eb
    GBBA
    Areas 2011
  12. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

The AW Parker (Drybrook) Band have an immediate vacancy for a Soprano Cornet player to complete their line up for the 2014 contest season.

Following two consecutive promotions, the band is now established in the 2nd Section - West of England - and are looking to strengthen further to push for another promotion at the 2014 Area contest.

Working under the baton of Josh Ruck and with professional mentor Michael Fowles, the band have big plans for the future and wish to encourage ambitious players to join us.