Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by neiltwist, Apr 2, 2003.

What do you want!

1. Picture

2. Funny!

0 vote(s)
  3. Funny Picture - Just for Fishta

0 vote(s)
  1. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

what would people rather have, a photo, like me/sparklingquavers/a.n.other, or a funny avatar, like homicidalbennyboy/twiglett/cornetgirl/frisp/t.h.e.listgoesonandon

damn, last one doesn't really work!
  2. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

100% in my favour! damn, only i've voted!
  3. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

A picture would be interesting, because we can see with who one discuss here

:guiness ..... [​IMG]
  4. frisp

frisp Member

I'm just a touch insulted (heh), that isn't a funny avatar it's the best picture of me I could find :?
  5. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

I thought it was a fraggle...
  6. frisp

frisp Member

That's right, have absolutely no regard for my feelings! I've only one thing to say (or sing!) - "Dance your cares away, worries for another day..." :wow
  7. twigglet

twigglet Member

i prefer funny ones (do you like my new one?!) as they require more imagination or maybe its just because I don't know how to put a real picture on.

anonymitiy is sometimes fun! my name's geoff really (hahaha just joking!)
  8. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Shouldn't there be an option for "funny picture"? :D Like my Christmas one from a while ago...
  9. groovy

groovy Active Member

Yes!!!!! Hahahaha!
    Iprefer funny ones
  10. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I quitelike funny pictures but when I tried to use one everyone clamoured for the return of my little meep-meep sidekick! Well....he is pretty darn cute!

Rach x
  11. i really hate 2 throw a spanner in the works here - but mines neither a Picture or a funny one.....

i just found it on here and thought it looked good and it described me - peaceful and worldly (yeah right) :hammer
  12. Keppler

I thought it was quite funny GBP... The world's highest pigeon, or something.. ;)

Only joking..

I actually like photos and "funny ones" equally.. so no-one is convincing me to get rid of my Calvin sidekick.
  13. asteria

asteria Member

Talking of Avatars - Aidan what the hell is that thing?! You must be either seriously nuts about banding or a turning into a complete boc, or else just plain mad! Maybe we should start a poll, hehehe :)

14. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

OH no not another poll. I chose mine because i dont want to mentally scar all you guys with having to lok at my ugly mug every time you log on here.
  15. HBB

HBB Active Member

Can i just say that mine isn't really funny anymore! :D
  16. HBB

HBB Active Member

Looks in bbig large German dictionary sitting on desk desperately trying to find the meaning of saufen!

LU-BRASSER is it the verb to drink??? :S

<Scratches head!>

Ich verkratze meinen Kopf

17. groovy

groovy Active Member

I have such a groovy pic I wanted for my avatar, but the file was too big! I've just had to stick with good old Zippy...but here's the pic anyway.
  18. Keppler

yes, you can, and I agree with you.. now it's disturbing..

If I'm allowed to air a personal opinion, I don't mind any avatar as long as it's not animated!
    I'm a member of the secret group: Death to Evil Animated THingies (D.E.A.TH.)
  19. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

well, mine rules!!

Angel of the North wearing a Shearer Toon Shirt