Australian Nationals: Live Broadcast this Easter long weekend

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by blue steel, Apr 16, 2014.

1. blue steel

blue steel Member

Hi Bandies,

Hope you're all well. I'll be doing a free, HD live stream of the Australian Nationals. We start tomorrow at 8am Brisbane time (GMT + 10). You can check it all out in glistening, spine tingling and hair-raising High Definition on www.brassbanned.com

If you'd like to keep slightly more up to date with bands as they go, consider liking www.facebook.com/brassbanned, or RSVP-ing to the Live Stream event on Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/events/430715880405772/

Broadcast Schedule is here: http://brassbanned.com/schedule.

The top bands (in A Grade) will be playing from around 3pm Brisbane time (?6am, London time?) on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. If you're not doing anything else, it would be great to have you join the live stream.

Cheers

Tim:tup

PS if you want a free sticker just let me know ...

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Nationals
    Australian
    Easter
    stream
    Brisbane
  3. blue steel

blue steel Member

Hi All,

We are live right now - in HD, with great sound and for free - at www.brassbanned.com

We have the Open D & B Grade performances right now, with the C & A Grade performances starting in about 5 hours.

4. blue steel

blue steel Member

Live now with Open A Grade - Test Piece is St Magnus

5. Stracathro

Stracathro Member

Thanks for the heads up - am tuning in!

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Heard most of the bands from about 5 onwards: excellent audio, although the picture needed refreshing a few times (probably my computer!)

7. blue steel

blue steel Member

We have gone live with the Own Choice sections - streaming for the next 13 hours at brassbannend.com. Free, HD, amazing audio quality, witty banter....join us!

8. LynneW

LynneW Member

Australian Nationals

I've been tuned in a lot over the weekend - really good to listen to although like Peter I've had to refresh several times.

It's interesting to see how open they are with announcing the results. I like the fact that the players are told the results are going to take a while so they will call them back into the hall when the results are ready

THANK YOU

9. blue steel

blue steel Member

You're very welcome - glad you enjoyed it! I'll be doing a few more streams this year - I'll make sure to post in here whenever something is on.