Here's a little Christmas cheer for all from the Australian Bureau of Statistics:- * 31 Australians have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in. * 19 Australians have died in the last 3 years by eating Christmas decorations they believed were chocolate. * Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling incidents. * 101 Australians since 1997 have had to have broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet. * 18 Australians had serious burns in 1998 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth. * A massive 543 Australians were admitted to casualty in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth or eye socket. * 5 Australians were injured last year in accidents involving out of control scalextric cars. * 3 Australians die each year testing if a 9V battery works on their tongue. * 142 Australians were injured in 1998 by not removing all the pins from new shirts. * 58 Australians are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers and finally: * 8 Australians cracked their skull in 1997 after falling asleep (passing out) while throwing up into the toilet. Yep, its great to be Australian! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!