Aussie horn player in Huddersfield

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by spicehorn, Feb 23, 2009.

1. spicehorn

spicehorn New Member

Hi all - at last I've finally remembered to introduce myself! I've recently moved to the Huddersfield area from Australia. I've only done a tiny bit of playing since I got here but am hoping to do A LOT more. I'm actually a French Hornist (sorry) but can also play tenor horn - I haven't done for a while but I used to play with Kew Brass and Holroyd (both A grade) bands back in Oz. I was doing quite well in Oz before coming here - plenty of gigs that paid well and lots of students! I'm missing it all very much so if anyone can help out or has any ideas/contacts re: playing or teaching that would be very - more than very...extremely - appreciated :D Cheers :guiness

2. TubaPete

TubaPete Member

*waves*

I think you've seen me from the other end of a brass section at Slaithwaite Phil. I'm not there much at the moment because I'm out conducting a band on Monday nights. I'm doing the next gig so we can chat then or if you want to speak sooner ask Phil on trumpet - he has my mobile number.

Cheers

Pete

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice