Audley Brass with Simone Rebello

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by kevin birch, Jun 17, 2003.

1. kevin birch

kevin birch Member

Audley Brass are in concert with the renowned percussionist Simone Rebello at Sandbach Town Hall on Saturday 5th July at 7.30pm.
    Tickets are £6 and £5 concessions with a Family Ticket priced at just £15.
    Simone is returning to Sandbach where she was for a number of years the principal Percussionist with the Foden Richardson Band.
    Please contact Kevin Birch on 01270 760778 or email kevin@birchkm40.fsnet.co.uk

2. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

I'm probably coming to that - I'm best friends with her sister Paola and as it's relatively local - opposed to New York, think we're coming!

3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Although it's too far away for me, I would certainly encourage anyone who is free and in the area to go along. We saw her when she appeared at St John's, Smith Square, with Enfield a couple of years back - great musician, and really communicates her enjoyment in performance. Very appproachable too, and quite willing to chat with the audience in the interval.

4. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Despite being a fantastic musician, she's actually a nice person too, don't be too shocked!