Audley Brass - Christmas Extravaganza - December 16th 2007, 7.30pm

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by vcbjet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. vcbjet

vcbjet Member

Audley Brass will be performing in our 'Christmas Extravaganza' on Sunday December 16th at Alsager Civic Centre starting at 7.30pm.

The band will be playing a number of Christmas classics for your enjoyment. There will even be a chance for you to sing-along as we play many of your favourite carols!
    The band will be joined on stage by our special guest singers - the popular Philip Cartwright and Helen Young.

The band will be conducted by our new Musical Director Shaun Farrington, a local musician who has played with many of the areas top brass bands, including the BT Band from Stockport.

Mince pies will be available as the band truly gets into the Christmas spirit.

Tickets cost £4.50 in advance under-16s cost £1 and it is £5 on the night. Book yours now by calling 01270 651776 or 01782 722163.
  2. andreab

andreab Member

Hi Audley!

I'm hoping to get there as an audience member this year. I'll be assessing Shaun's ability to choreograph the audience in Schneewaltzer! Maybe I'll sit on an end, then I can only get bashed from one side at a time?