Attention Mods

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by StellaJohnson, Jan 6, 2009.

1. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

You still have your xmas avatars on display. Its bad luck

we are all doomed!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Attention Mods
    display
    luck
    xmas avatars
  3. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Perhaps it's not that they haven't taken their decorations down on 12th night - instead they've just put next Xmas's avatars up really early.

4. Di

Di Active Member

Oops, thanks Stella. I had thought about removing it at the weekend but thought what the heck, leave it til the 12th day. I took the trimming off the tree and took it out yesterday and forgot about the avatar. :rolleyes: However, I don't think we're doomed yet. Although most believe the 12th day of Christmas is the 5th, there are some that believe it is the 6th. ;)

5. horn1

horn1 Member

Epiphany is the 6th so that's when you take your decorations down. My tree is coming down later!

6. StellaJohnson

I think we might just be OK!!

7. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I agree, although I may not have time this evening (due to rehearsal ;) ), so I may do it tomorrow

8. horn1

horn1 Member

Yeah, I might not manage it today because I have flu and can't stand up for more than 5 mins at a time!

9. Di

Di Active Member

In which case you probably won't be able to tomorrow either. If yours is the same as we've had all over Christmas you'll be feeling "wiped out", although not particularly "ill" for a few days yet. :-?

10. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Help...! :confused: :confused:
    Can't work out how to get my avator on so's you know who I am...! :eek: (Even if you do recognise the font)! :oops: :oops:

11. Di

Di Active Member

Go to "Your Tools" on the lower of the two nav bars, and on once in there, there is an "edit avatar" box on the left hand side. :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Attention Mods
    display
    luck
    xmas avatars
  13. jockinafrock

Thanks awf'lly! :D

14. jockinafrock

For Pete's sake - why does it keep telling me 'invalid whatever...?' Will somebody pop round to my place and show me where I'm going wrong! Must be my instrumenstrual cycle playing havoc with all rational thought...! :confused:

15. jockinafrock

Spent so long on this I've forgotten to pick boy wonder up from football - hope it's stopped snowing! back soon...!

16. horn1

horn1 Member

Sounds about right, I've been on my sofa since new years day :-( luckily my dad is coming round to take my tree down 2moro!

17. StellaJohnson

2nd Man down still has his xmas avatar!!! hehehe