Assistant principal cornet and solo trombone players

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by refman8, Aug 30, 2012.

1. refman8

refman8 Member

Due to University committments, Uppermill Band require an Assistant Principal Cornet and Solo Trombone Players to complete our team. We have a good balanced programme of contest/ concert work. If you are interested please contact me John Ward 07855 869295 or PM me or you could pop down to our Bandroom Monday or Wednesday 8pm - 10pm. You will be made very welcome.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  2. refman8

refman8 Member

Assistant principal/tutti cornet player and solo trombone player

Due to University committments, Uppermill Band require an Assistant Principal/Tutti Cornet player and Solo Trombone Player to complete our team. We have a good balanced programme of contest/ concert work. If you are interested please contact me John Ward 07855 869295 or PM me or you could pop down to our Bandroom Monday or Wednesday 8pm - 10pm. You will be made very welcome. If you have a problem with transport please don't be put off as we can arrange a lift from most areas.​

3. refman8

refman8 Member

Assistant principal/tutti cornet player and solo trombone player

Due to University committments, Uppermill Band still require an Assistant Principal/Tutti Cornet player (position negotiable depending on ability) and Solo Trombone Player to complete our team. We have a good balanced programme of contest/ concert work. If you are interested please contact me John Ward 07855 869295 or PM me. You could also pop down to our Bandroom Monday or Wednesday 8pm - 10pm. You will be made very welcome. If you have a problem with transport please don't be put off as we can arrange a lift from most areas.