Ashworth Brass Band - Rochdale

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by RichT, Nov 22, 2006.

1. RichT

RichT New Member

Ashworth Brass Band is a friendly non contesting band based in Rochdale. We are looking for new players to join us.

If you have previously played an instrument and would like to renew your interest or if you fancy a change, then please visit our website at:

We require back row cornets and basses, however we will make all players feel very welcome.

Richard Travis
    Ashworth Brass Band
  2. MattB

MattB Member

A very friendly bunch of people if I may say so! Anyone who hasn't played for a while, or who wants a very relaxed atmosphere without the pressures of contesting etc. get down to Ashworth!

BTW, nice to see you've finally arrived on here Richard!

3. vonny

vonny Member

I played in Ashworth brass band many years ago and they are a lovely group of people!

Welcome to tmp Richard - another one added to the fold :D
  4. annosmond

annosmond New Member

no longer exists as a band sadly,after joe got rid of members who didnt like he took all music and instruments to one of his other bands stan doesnt live there now he had stroke,shame was great band in its day hubby and i were members for several years.the reason we were told to leave?we had started new job and had 6 weeks of not going to practice,when others have years off hahaha funny old world xx