ASBO for badgers?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by PeterBale, Apr 19, 2007.

1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Doesn't surprise me. Always knew she was a trouble-maker. :tongue:
  3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Yay! Go badgers, go badgers! All sounds reasonable to me. Actually they've missed out the littering of champagne bottles, Green & Blacks chocolate wrappers and smoked salmon containers.

"The Badger's are taking over"
    You can never have too many badgers.
  4. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

>>Now there are 19 badger setts within 100 yards. Each provides home to a male and female
    >>and at this time of year

This sounds a bit suspect to me - Badgers aren't social animals at all - they're quite territorial and apart from road accidents and malicious human damage the most frequent reason for Badgers getting injured is fighting between males over territory / females.

If I had 38 Badgers living within 100 yards of me I'd be far more concerned about the stench than the holes in the lawn.

p.s. - nice pic of a galloping badger - obviously a screenshot from that iconic Badger film "Striped Beauty"
  5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Yes - I don't suppose it's every badger in the world that wears Chanel! :tongue:
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

:eek: I'm a very clean badger I'll have you know. I had a bath nobbut last year. And I didn't even need it.

I was first choice for that role until that total bitch Keira Knightley got it. She gets everywhere. You know, they wanted me to shave my fur for that role? I didn't feel it was artistically necessary, but of course she'll get her fur off at any opportunity so once again art loses out to rampant commercial titillation. It's all in my memoirs you know luvvies.