Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by Jan H, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Earlier, I was reading the excellent articles by Alex and Pat on tMP's Articles page. I have two little questions about these articles:

1) When you're reading anarticle, there is a link "Feature this article" on top of the page. What does this do?

2) I think I can't see all the comments, There should be two about Alex's Black Dyke article, but I don't see any. There should be three about the New Zealand article, but I only see two...
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

My mistake Jan. This option shouldn't be set as it is an admin function and allows me to choose which of the current articles I want to select as the 'Featured Artcle'

Currently the article systems comments are Moderated and when submitted they are entered into a queing system ready for one of the team to peruse. Again, this is my fault as due to the tMP Article system being relatively new I hadn't reminded the team that they may need to check this queue. I have sorted the comments for you though.

We haev several more very interesting articles almost ready, keep your eyes peeled. Look out also for an announcement regarding articles very soon. :)
  3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the quick and clear explanation! :tup