Art Work for Marching Bands

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Hedley, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Hedley

Hedley New Member

Originally from Northern Ireland and now resident in Canada, I have been adding lettering and badge work to drums and drum heads for many years. Please feel free to view either of my 2 web sites. I can be contacted with any questions or enquiries either on this site, on any of my guestbooks or via e-mail. Thank you for your time and enjoy the artwork.
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

3. Hedley

Hedley New Member

I have added photographs of recent artwork for the Sons of Ulster (Glasgow, Newtownards x 2 & Loyal Ballykeel x 2) as well as the Young Defenders (Townhead, Drumaheagles & North Down). I have also added pictures of Ballymaconnelly, Rasharkin and a couple of oldies - EBPB and Lagan Valley.
    Peruse and enjoy
  4. Hedley

Hedley New Member

We have added new photographs of recently completed art work to all 3 parts of our websites. These include Sons of Ulster (Glasgow) the Pink Ladies (KCFB, Glasgow), Ulster Grenadiers and the Crown Defenders of Mossley (x2) and Cloughmills (x7). We have also added a couple of older pictures as well as some drawings for the side drum crests of Ballee Blues and Royals.