Arrangers Wanted!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Pennine Music Publishing, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hello all,

Pennine Music Publishing are looking for new arrangements or compositions!!! We have recently cleared a back-log of music that has been sent to us over the past few months and are now actively seeking more!!! So if you have any budding arrangers/composers in your band that are looking for a fair shot at getting their works published, please ask them to get in touch.

If you would like to receive a fact sheet (via e-mail) explaining the PMP publication polices (copyright, royalties paid etc.), then please send an e-mail to factfile@penninemusic.com

Can we please stress that if you wish to submit any files in Sibelius format, can they please be saved as Sibelius 4 files. More details can be found at http://www.penninemusic.com/submitting_scores.php

Many Thanks :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    arrangements
    back-log
    music
    arrangers
    more
  3. QAD

QAD Member

Do you accept Finale format?

4. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

I only have Sibelius 2.1... I have a few scores that I would be very interested in sending to you to publish... Is this a problem?

5. Yes we do :)

No, the is fine, we are only unable to view Sibelius 5 files at the moment

6. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Okay, super, thank you. I'll be in touch in a day or two.

7. brownrob

brownrob Member

Hi, could you mail me the factsheet please? I mailed you before but you didnt get a chance to reply :)

8. If you could send us an email to factfile@penninemusic.com, i'll make sure one is sent to you straight away.