Arnfield Brass -- Vacancies ---

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by little_b_140, Feb 11, 2004.

1. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Arnfield Brass

Edit: Check latest posts for current vacancies

Hey guys

The music we play at Arnfield Brass is really popular and modern. We get alot of our music from Bernarttes - the arrangements are great! The audience appear to really enjoy our style of music and I recommend it to all you bandy's out there!

Also, We are currently looking for Bb Bass Player, Soprano Player and 2nd Cornet Player. So if you would like to join in with this modern style of playing please contact me by email little_b_140@hotmail.com We would welcome anyone who is interested even if they play a different instrument from those stated above! For more details on our band follow the link www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

We are playing at Glossop Bandroom on the 14th March if anyone would like to see us in concert.

Bekki
    Principal Cronet, Arnfield Brass

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    B
    vacancies
    anyone
  3. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Still Need .... .... ....

Arnfield Brass are still in need of a Soprano Cornet, Bb Bass and 2nd Cornet Player. If anybody is interested please contact me by email little_b_140@hotmail.com or visit our website for more information www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

If anyone fancies helping from time to time that would also be greatly appreciated!

Bekki
    Principal Cornet

4. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Cornet required - although everyones welcome!

Arnfield Brass (4th Section) are currently looking for a backrow cornet player but would happily welcome any player who wished to join. If anybody is interested, be it a cornet player or not, please check out our website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk or email me little_b_140@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Bekki
    Principle Cornet :lol:

5. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Quick Reminder - players still needed!

4th Section Band - Arnfield Brass still need:

Bb Bass Player
    2nd Cornet

If you play either of the above or don't play the above but would like to join anyway (as all players are welcome) please contact me little_b_140@hotmail.com or check out or website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Bekki x :lol:

6. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Current Vacancies Available ...

Just to keep everybody posted - Arnfield Brass (4th Section) currently have the following positions available:

Flugel
    Front Row Cornet
    Bb Bass

Although, ALL players are welcome!

If anyone is interested please pm or email me (little_b_140@hotmail.com) for more information.

Bekki x :lol:

7. Players Needed! Arnfield Brass!!!

We are in need of a few players , are rehersal is held in tintwistle in the liberal club. Players needed: Bass Trom, Solo Cornet, flugel Horn b flat bass if intrested please contact me by my email for more information loader_trouble@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Rick

Edit: Moved from Rehearsal Room (dyl)

8. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Can you help?

Our 4th section band - Arnfield Brass are currenly looking to fill the following positions:

2nd Horn
    Bb Bass
    Solo Trombone

All players are welcome though!

If you think you may be interested, we practice Wednesday evenings from 8pm - 10pm at Tintwistle Liberal Club in Tintwistle, Glossop.

For more information please email me little_b_140@hotmail.com and check out our website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Bekki :)

9. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Looking for something?!!?

We are ....

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle, Glossop are looking for a number of players to join their line up. They currently need:

Bb Bass,
    Cornet player,
    2nd Horn,
    Bass Trombone,
    2nd Trombone,

Practice is held every Wednesday evening from 8pm - 10pm in Tintwistle Liberal Club. If anyone is interested please contact bekki loader at little_b_140@hotmail.com and view the website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

10. Arnfield Brass!

We are currently looking for a full time bass trombone player to compleate are trombone section...We are based in Tintwistle, Derbyshire and practice every Wednesday evening from 8.00 to 10.00pm at Tintwistle Liberal and Working Mens Club, situated in Tintwistle.

The overriding Band philosophy is one of making music for both personal and community enjoyment.

Visit are webiste www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

If your intrested please contact me on 07933043434 for more info!

Rick!:D

11. Players Needed

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle,Glossop,Derbyshire are in need of a few players

1st Horn
    Solo Trombone
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bb Bass [/FONT]

We play all sorts of different types of music a fun band to be in anyone who wants to come for a blow is welcome the more the merrier.

Contact Rick Loader on 07890553406 if intrested and want more info.....

Cheers

Rick

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    B
    vacancies
    anyone
  13. Solo Trombone Needed!

Arnfield Brass are looking for a full time solo trombone player, we reherse every wednesday from 20:00 - 22:00 at the top of Tintwistle liberal Club in Tintwistle , Glossop Derbyshire. We play all sorts of music with a busy concert schedule.

If anyone is intrested just ring me on 07890553406 or emial me at richardloader@chess.plc.uk

Anyone is welcome!

Thanks Rick

14. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Anyone?

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle, Glossop is a 4th Section Band. We are currently on the look out for the following players:

Bb Bass
    Solo Trombone

We rehearse every Wednesday evening from 8pm - 10pm. Our bandroom is at Tintwistle Liberal Working Mens Club on Manchester Road. We are a lively, friendly bunch and would make you very welcome. If you fancy coming along please email me at little_b_140@hotmail.com.

For more details on the band visit www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Thanks Bekki :)

15. Anyone available?

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle, Glossop is a 4th Section Band. We are currently on the look out for the following players:

Eb Bass
    Bb Bass
    Solo Trombone
    2nd Baritone

We rehearse every Wednesday evening from 8pm - 10pm. Our bandroom is at Tintwistle Liberal Working Mens Club on Manchester Road. We are a lively, friendly bunch and would make you very welcome. If you fancy coming along please email me at rickloader19@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon
    Rick :tup

16. Repiano needed!

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle, Glossop is a 4th Section Band. We are currently on the look out for a repiano player.

We rehearse every Wednesday evening from 8pm - 10pm. Our bandroom is at Tintwistle Liberal Working Mens Club on Manchester Road.

We are a lively, friendly bunch who have lots of fun along the way and would make you very welcome.

If you fancy coming along please email me at rickloader19@hotmail.co.uk

Rick!! :)

17. Vacancy

Arnfield Brass is based in Tintwistle, Derbyshire and practice every Wednesday evening from 8.00 to 10.00pm at Tintwistle Liberal and Working Mens Club, situated in Tintwistle.

We are currently looking for a Bb Bass player, any other players of other instruments are more than welcome!!!!

We have a full list of concerts yearly , we are a happy bunch and like to have a good time.

If your intrested either email me at rickloader19@hotmail.co.uk or check the website out www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Cheers Rick!!!

The overriding Band philosophy is one of making music for both personal and community enjoyment.

18. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arnfield Brass is based in Tintwistle, Derbyshire and practice every Wednesday evening from 8.00 to 10.00pm at Tintwistle Liberal and Working Mens Club, situated in Tintwistle[/FONT]

We currently have specific vacancies for the following players:

Solo Trombone
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bb Bass[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Repiano Cornet[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3rd Cornet[/FONT]

Players of any other brass instuments are also welcome!
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    If you are interested please contact our Musical Director Adrian Loader on 01457 852365 or by email.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP guidelines

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  19. ***Any Players Welcome***

We are Arnfield Brass and we practice every wednesday night from 8-10pm at the Tintwistle Liberal Working Men's Club situated in tintwistle see the link below with the map of where abouts we reherse (in the sticks) haha

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&hloc...stle Liberal Working Mens |Tintwistle, SK13 1

We are a community band which thrive to entertain, the overriding Band philosophy is one of making music for both personal and community enjoyment. We also do several contest in the year (Tameside,Pontins,Whit fri)

We are a fun bunch and love to do social events and have a good time.

If you wanna come just come for a blow anyone is more than welcome and would be warmly welcomed.

If your intrested just drop me a email or give me a call :

Rick Loader
    e: rickloader19@hotmail.co.uk
    m:07890553406

20. the_drummer_boy

the_drummer_boy New Member

Arnfield Brass Vacancys

We currently have specific vacancies for the following players:

3rd Cornet
    2nd Horn
    Euphonium
    Bb Bass
    Eb Bass
    Assistant Percussion

Where: Tintwistle Working Mens Club, Tintiwstle , Glossop, Derbyshire
    When: 8:00pm - 10:00pm

Players of any other brass instuments are also welcome!
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

If you are interested please contact our Band Master/Chairman Adrian Loader on 01457 852365 or by email.

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment Guidelines

[/FONT]

21. the_drummer_boy

the_drummer_boy New Member

We are also now looking for a bumper up/second man down please see more information about the band above.

Thanks

Richard

22. Loader_Euph

Loader_Euph New Member

Arnfield Brass - Vacancys

Arnfield Brass in Tintwistle , Derbyshire who practice from 8pm till 10pm every wednesday night at the Tintwistle Working Mens Liberal Club which are a 4th section band are looking for the following players:

Solo cornets
    Flugal
    Trombones
    2nd Horn
    Eb Bass
    Bb Bass

We are a friendly bunch which just love music and want to entertain. Anyone who wants to come along is welcome for a blow. If you are intrested in the following vacancies please contact Adrian Loader (md) on : 01457852365 or check the band website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Edit: Threads merged as per tMP guidelines[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009