Areas Burton - rehearsal room needed

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by backrowbloke, Jan 28, 2005.

1. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Hi all,
    For the Midlands area on 5th March in Burton, I need to find a local rehearsal room.
    Anyone got any ideas?

BRB

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Burton
    Midlands
    Areas Burton - rehearsal room
    local rehearsal room
    March
  3. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint Member

What about that St Johns Ambulance place we both used last year?
    One of our cornet players is sick and we ahve that job tonight any odeas of anyone who might help us out at this short notice!!!!!
    James

4. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Trying to get a phone number for there

Any ideas what time the section starts as well so can plan for that? Not received any info yet

5. Smid

Smid Member

Area Rehearsal Room

I have a number somewhere for Ambulance place will dig it out and post it.

There is normally a split draw with the first section and that hasnt been done yet so reason why you probably havent recieved anything yet

6. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Go to www.yell.co.uk type in clubs in Burton and it'll bring a list up for you. Since it's a saturday you could also try churches in Burton. Most places like this are usually willing to let you use a room either free or for a small donation. This is the method I always use to find a practise room and it's never failed yet

7. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Thanks all.
    great if can find the number Smid - meant to text you to ask for it :D (See you next week)

BRB

8. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Try Newhall Labour Club its only about 15 mins away from the contest venue,or William Allit School in Newhall.
    its a pity your contest was not on Sunday as you could have had our band room but we shall need it.

GRESLEY OLD HALL BAND